Monday, March 28, 2011

The Proust Questionnaire # 15 : Franck Castrol

.

Our WebWorld; a lot of us are spending a couple of minutes or hours everyday checking our favourite websites or blogs but who are behind them ? Most part of the time we dont really know.
To find out what's going on behind the screen, i started a serie of portrait of the Men and Women who are making the blogosphere better, for this fifteenth Portrait, i asked my friend Franck Castrol to go thru the Proust-Pivot-Lipton Questionnaire to let us know more about himself. Franck is the man behind the great Big Bore Magazine and here are his answers.



1) What is your favorite word? Freedom

2) What is your least favorite word? not only one but two.. : Front National...

3) What turns you on? You will laugh but I'm enjoying the stuff like National Geographic TV channel or History TV or PLANETE..Having good time in family,
"Apero and BBQ" with closed friends in the paddocks after a damn race and talking about tyre pressure, braking..Restoring a vintage british bike like the 500 dominator I've just finished, Designing a cool font or drawing illustrations

4) What turns you off? When I miss the things which turn me on...

5) What sound or noise do you love? I enjoying the first engine sound of a motorcycle when you just start it after a complete rebuilt. The few moments of silence, with so many askings before the first kick start is a good noise too.. :-)

6) What sound or noise do you hate? Hoover....

7) What is your favorite curse word? Saperlipopette..
Just because it's a really old one and I guess absolutely anybody tell it actually
People just staring at you when you say it.. cause they expeted a big ;: Fuck or shit..:-)

8) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Architect.. cause I like the creative process combined to technical imperatives but my position as Graphic Designer completely satisfied me. I'm feeling very lucky because I'm just having fun.

9) What profession would you not like to do? Truck driver.. My father was and I really missed him when I was a kid. Time lies so fast.

10) If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? One day my 5 years old son told me..
Daddy, when you will be dead, I won't let you alone in the sky.. I will take a plane to come and visit you on your cloud.