Friday, October 1, 2010

Michèle " Mitch " The Motorcycle Queen

.




When i ask Mitch to send me the pictures of her Triton i didnt realised i was talking to The Motorcycle Queen, This girl is simply Amazing beside to be a Mother, she's a Singer, a Painter and a Triton Rider. Mitch thank you so much for these pictures and words. Respect, Frank.






Hi Frank
Thank you... I`ve been riding bikes since the age of 17... I was a singer in a band called `Look Back in Anger` during the 80`s and also lived with Billy Duffy of The Cult for 5 years.. I sang as their backing vocalist on the `Dreamtime` album.. Rode my Triumph in various pop videos, including Iron Maiden and Duran Duran, and featured with my bikes in several Motorcycle/Womans mags. Worked for a while as a record plugger and in also in `Johnsons`, Kings rd... Moved to France in late 90`s with husband Peter Fischer ( former `Models one/ellite model,and Triumph mechanic, who also has the most divine Triton which has been featured in many Motorcycle mags.. see photo) Spent several years there renovating a Normandie farm house and working as a special effects painter in several Chateaux and bringing up our 2 children..Then spent the past 3 years living in the South of France (Narbonne) and working as a portrait painter. Moved back to the UK this year.
Hope this gives a bit of an idea about me
Mitch




.

No comments: