Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tesla Triumph from Saint Motorbikes

.


My friend Jeff from Saint Motorbikes Company send me these pics of his new Tesla bike and as usual this guy made an impressive job. Take a look and enjoy.

First, I looooove Scarlet J. Nice choice.....a lot. :-) I have to smoke a cigarette everytime I look at that pic you posted.
I have resumed work on the Tesla bike. Added metal to seat & fairing, Key/plug at rear of gas tank, few little details. These are probably the last pictures in metal, I really like the black background on these against the metal.
I have really like the direction Motart is going & the amount of content, & deviation from various subjects. The Russian culture is always interesting to me.
Anyhoo, heres a few Tesla Pics you may Like.

Hope all is well my friend, Jeff


.

No comments: