Thursday, July 8, 2010

Straight out of Japan

.









This Cool and original looking XS Belongs to Numa out of Japan. Numa sent a couple pictures of his bike in and then I e-mailed him back and asked if we could do a monthly feature on it. It was hard to communicate because neither of us could speak each other’s language. We used Google translator to talk back and forth a little bit and I was able to get a little bit of info on his bike. So, I’ll try to sum up as best I can want Numa had to say about his new ride.




.

1 comment:

Lurch said...

For me it kinda looks like two bike trying to be one. Youve got that stunning front fairing, which works well for the almost mad-max-ish engine/exhaust combo. But then it kind of just stops and you have this tiny, skinny cafe seat. Something a bit bigger and keeping the gold behind the seat would have been the goods.
However in saying that, the work thats gone into it is spectacular!