Thursday, August 19, 2010

Photo Tim " Early days "

.





I am very proud to present you this post i made when i received an email from Tim Webb ( "... If you'd be interested in any of my work to feature I'd be very honored." ) Tim, the one to be honored is me.
Frank



all pictures © Photo Tim

Tim started shooting when he was 12 years old. He was published in every major motorcycle magazine by the time he was 14. Here are some photos from his scrapbook. All were shot by him except the one of Kenny Roberts and him talking.
"Short story I started shooting AMA pro racing at 12 years old. A close friend was killed racing when I was 17 and walked away from photography and motorcycles and did music (a completely different story) recently I've returned to photography, motorcycles, and racing photography."

Tim wants now to find a job with a Team or Manufacture and relocate to Europe permanently and shoot MotoGP, WSBK, Isle of Man.. whatever, and of course when not shooting racing, continue with fashion and studio work. (And who knows, maybe meet a nice French girl and get married!) ;-)





.

No comments: