Monday, October 4, 2010

Ray-Ban Aviator

.




Aviator sunglasses, are a style of sunglasses that were developed by Ray-Ban. They are characterized by dark, often reflective lenses having an area two or three times the area of the eye socket, and metal frames with either paddles or wire temples which hook behind the ears. Contemporary models are often polarized (although wearing polarized sunglasses for flying is unwise since they may mask the light glinting off an oncoming aircraft, as well as blocking the information on most modern glass cockpit displays).


.

1 comment:

RayBan Sunglasses said...

Wow! I really love your blog. I have bookmarked this page so I can come back again to check it out. I just hope you keep up the good work. Anything about rayban sunglasses and I get excited. Thanks again.