Thursday, December 30, 2010

Swiss Mirage III RS

.








Here are two rare photos of the Swiss Army that I received during my last rehearsal class or rehearsal where I served on these models. As you see, it's Mirage III RS (R for recognition, S for Switzerland). There are even two Swiss and two-seaters in the foreground two models of the Air Force including a two-seater. More so F-18 etc.. etc. ....

The Swiss army got rid of those wonderful old style (one of - if not THE - most beautiful jet ever built) in 2006 ...

Marc Farina






.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They got rid of those wonderful planes at the end of 2003, not 2006. :) Anyway, those are marvelous pictures! I shared those pictures to a FB page of Mirage III enthousiasts, I hope it's ok for you? If it's a problem, I'll remove them. Nice blog, btw!