Wednesday, June 17, 2015

T 005 Cross by Thrive Motorcycles Indonesia

.












The project is one of Thrive Motorcycle most ambitious project. Designed and built for very special friend. They've been friends for a couple of years and from that they could say he is one of the most curious graphic designer they know. The bike was designed over dozens of questions on his head, he is a kind of person who always wonder how to put ideas and function at the same place. See more of Thrive Motorcycles at : https://instagram.com/thrivemc/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A cubist's dream!

farrst said...

I love it! I love how different it is. I couldn't even guess the bike right I thought it was TTR or something. Never ever did it occur to me that this was a Scorpio.
I want one so bad now!

Anonymous said...

It needs square wheels.